Due to our extensive experience in Emergency Care we feel we are best placed to provide any organisations training needs - who better to train you in emergency care than the people you call in an emergency?
Why use the ambulance service for your training provision?
• High quality training consistent with our emergency clinical service
• All our trainers have an appropriate teaching/training qualification
• We are always up to date and informed of all changes in best practice
• Trainers have an Emergency Services/Healthcare background therefore able to provide you with first-hand knowledge of emergency situations
• Our trainers do not just teach how, we explain why and what will be expected from you by our crews on arrival
• By supporting your local ambulance service training you are investing in future of your local emergency care
National Ambulance Association of First Aid Training (NASFAT) was formulated to ensure best practice for First Aid Training. This means that across all of its members training is standardised so not only will customers who use the ambulance service for their training know what to expect, but they will know it is of the best possible quality. This is further supported by our qualifications being on the OFQUAL QCF framework.
The formulation of NASFAT also means any company regardless of its size or location can utilise our training skills therefore we are able to offer national contracts with a trainer in your required area.